HIGH QUALITY PALLET
THE # 1 REASON CUSTOMERS WORKING WITH
Our commitment to quality is simply unmatched in the pallet industry.
• We start by building sturdy wood pallets using high quality, responsibly forested lumber. All wood used in ARMADA pallets is kiln-dried, which makes it less prone to deflection and breakage and also helps to prevent infestation or mold.
• ARMADA sorts, inspects, cleans, and repairs every pallet as needed on every cycle through our depots. Before being reissued, each pallet must pass inspection points.
• Armada production line is fully automated and computer controlled with well trained employees in the production and inspection process and rewarded with incentives based on quality audits.
ARMADA ‘s high quality adds up to significant cost savings due to:
• Fewer conveyor and palletizer jams
• Increased safety in racking environments
• Reduced need for packaging
• Less damage to products–and zero retailer rejections
• No need to sort pallets upon delivery
• Reduced dwell time and storage costs
ARMADA’S top quality adds up to significant cost savings due to:
Less conveyor and palletizer jams
Increased safety in racking environments
Reduced need for packaging
Less damage to products–and zero retailer rejections
No need to sort pallets upon delivery
Reduced dwell time and storage costs